Engineering, procurement & construction
Satish Interiors Pvt. Ltd. Engineering Procurement & Construction (SIPL EPC) caters to Engineering, Procurement and Construction solutions in the field of Power, Metals & Minerals and Water Desalination Projects in Indian & select global markets.
Metals & Minerals and Power are two strategic business units of SIPL EPC. SIPL EPC synergizes with the strength and geographic presence of SIPL Group companies to deliver world class services to our clients.
Our assets and reputation gave us the capabilities to operate and grow our business on a global scale. Together with SIPL and Varma Group International, we serve our international clients through our global spread of offices in the Middle East, Far East and Africa. With our decade long presence in Africa and the Middle East, we bring a deep understanding of the local markets and their business cultures. SIPL-EPC follows world-class safety and quality processes. Our division is ISO: 9001-2008 certified. SIPL Construction division, our partner in project execution, is in the final stages of obtaining the OSHAS certification.
MMBU (Metals & Minerals Business Unit)
• Coke Ovens & By Product Plant
• Sinter Plant
• Blast Furnace & CDI System
• BOF / EAF shop
• Secondary Metallurgy facilities
• Continuous Casting Plant
• Ferro Alloy Plant
• Lime & Dolomite Calcinations Plant
• Rolling Mills and Processing Lines
To tap the potential in the Aluminium industry, the division has extended its core strengths in executing process plants to the following segments within the Aluminium industry.
• Bauxite Refinery
• Carbon Area
EPC mode of delivery is an emerging trend and calls for close association between technology companies & EPC service provider and excellent project management capabilities.
IPL-EPC is well positioned to meet the demands of the industry to execute Cement Projects in the EPC mode with its associates.
Power Business Unit:
Satish Interiors Pvt. Ltd. Engineering Procurement & Construction (SIPL EPC) Power Division caters to Turnkey Solutions in the fields of Coal & Gas based Thermal Power Plant on EPC basis. SIPL EPC Power intends to be a Preferred Choice of Customers by providing them with efficient, reliable and on-time turnkey solutions for energy production
SIPL EPC Power Division operates from Mumbai & Hyderabad, India with adequate work force having knowledge, skill, and experience to engineer, develops and builds the power projects. SIPL EPC Power’s core strengths:
• In house capability (around 30% of Total EPC work) involving Supply of Water System, Material Handling, Electrical, HVAC & Civil /Construction Works.
• Qualified engineers having necessary experience and background to provide project management, design and engineering services.
• Maximizing self-performance in order to deliver projects on time & within budgeted cost.
• Power Plants with Lowest Heat Rates.
• Lean construction techniques.
• Continuous Endeavour for Improvement in the COD Schedule.
• Each process is followed by a Quality check.
• Optimized packaging philosophy and effective sourcing control.
• Real time life cycle monitoring through structured reports & feedbacks.